Submission Guidelines: If you’d like to share with us your news, story or an opinion article, please consider the following:
1. The word count of an article should not exceed 1200 words.
2. Do not forget to include images. The images should not be someone else’s copyright
3. Do not watermark the images with logos or other text.
4. If you want to include your social media handle, please do so
5. Ensure proper spell check and grammar
6. Submitted content should be original and not plagiarized
7. At this time, we will not be taking user-submitted articles relating to Canadian or international politics
8. We will not accept any user-submitted article or opinion piece that negatively targets a particular race, culture, religion
9. If you are a cultural organization, a start-up company, an emerging talent (arts, culture, cinema, technology), we do encourage you to send us your news releases or communications of interest to our local communities in Canada
Due to volume and schedules, publication may not be guaranteed if guidelines are not followed.
If you have any questions before submitting your article or news release, you can always reach out to us via this contact form: