Halton Region, including Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton and Oakville moved to Stage 3 of reopening effective Friday, July 24. As more businesses and public spaces are able to reopen and restrictions are eased, Halton Region has also taken steps to make sure that the public remains safe.
As of July 24, non-medical masks or face coverings were made mandatory in all public indoor spaces across the region, with public other health measures still strongly encouraged.
As of Thursday, July 30, Halton Region COVID-19 case data reveals that out of the total 910 cases, 861 have resolved, 25 deaths related to COVID-19, and the number of active cases remains at 24.
- Among the total 910 Halton cases, 79 (9%) have been residents or patients associated with a confirmed institutional outbreak
- Among the total 25 Halton deaths, 12 (48%) have been residents or patients associated with a confirmed institutional outbreak
- HALTON REGION SUMMARY:
- Oakville: 10 active cases
- Milton: 8 active cases
- Halton Hills: 1 active case
- Burlington: 5 active cases
Milton has not reported any new case of COVID-19 as of July 26, whereas Oakville added one case yesterday. Halton Region currently has no active outbreaks of COVID-19.
As always, please continue to visit halton.ca/COVID19 for the latest on cases in your community and how to protect yourself and others.